As many know, I had a stroke back in 2011 and my memory for things I haven't
done in a long time is fuzzy at best.

Enter my Olympus Dm520 whose batteries are doornail dead.

Well it seems to work flawlessly when plugged into the pc, but not so the
operator.

What are the buttons avove and below the cursor keys?  Which are the number
9 and 0 keys refered to in the manual?
The manual is here on cd but I can't remember the button layout on the
front.  Can't remember how to set date and time, which I probably need to
do. I go from folder to folder
I still know how to record, but can't remember how to change modes either.

Many thanks.

Dave