From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Colin
Howard
Sent: May-27-13 2:08 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: GoldWave

Greetings,

Make sure the auto scrol lock is checked, it is a toggle with ctrl-l, then
the arrows will work.

I have the latest scripts, I do not know if they work with Jaws V14 but try
them.

I will attach them to a private post for you.

The Fareham  area of Southern England has been Colin
Howard's home  ever since July 1981, only the Lord
himself knows for how much longer this will remain true.