Hi,

I apologize to be quite late on reading this threat. As for adding stations you
can simply go to menu -> Help -> Suggest a station form and fill out all fields
with data required. We are very strict about that since we have to know what
country and U.S. state the station is based in what genre they play and mainly
what stream URL they have incl. the basic website of the added station. The
kono 101.1 has already been listed you can just type its name into the search
field e.g. the call letters then hit shift+tab to move to the search results
with the station displayed. Hit enter on it and it'll play. You can filter
names states countries networks or genres here by typing the string you want so
it's a powerful tool saving your time definitely.

If you have any question or issues feel free to ask either publicly here or
privately at the address stated in header of this e-mail. We'll also gladly
appreciate you spreading the word about Tapin-radio to your friends who you
know like listening to both music radio or spoken word news sport etc. as we
cover all possible and impossible genres more than 140:).

Have a nice day

Kind regards
Tapin-radio coordinator