Thanks for that!

Several people have mentioned Media Servers and using this Receiver alongside
1? You can do even better than that given that the AVR2113 actually has a Media
Server built-in or you can attach another media server I.E. your computer full
of music or videos and the Receiver will find the files and you thus have full
control over what's played.

You can also hook up devices such as USB drives using the USB port on the front
of the Receiver or integrate the receiver with your iPad, iPod or Iphone.

The Integration of IOS devices can be done in a number of ways, you can
obviously use the supplied cable with the device to connect it to the front USB
port - that way the device keeps charged - or you can use airPlay to stream the
media etc from the IOS device to the Receiver itself.