Hi!

Been a while since I've played with oPlayer so thought I'd give it a look.

I use oPlayer HD on my iPad so went to get a version for the iPhone, couldn't
find an oPlayer HD or oPlayer Pro for the iPhone so will have to make do with
oPlayer Light which is free, perhaps people in other countries might be able to
purchase the oPlayer Professional or HD app.

the oPlayer app is the best media player app I've used for IOS, - I tried VLC
but couldn't make any sense of it -.

In short oPlayer will play just about any media file type on the planet
including all those high quality audio file types such as FLAC, these sound
better than say MP3 or iTunes M4A because FLAC files - whilst slightly
compressed - are "Lossless", meaning that none of the quality in the recording
is lost during encoding of the file - in other words if you hear a track from a
CD encoded with FLAC then what you hear is exactly what you'd hear if you
played the same track from the CD -.

So back to the point of this eMail which is the oPlayer app, the app allows you
to transfer files for playing in different ways, you can use your IOS device as
a FTP client, Windows Sambre client and so on, the Professional version offers
even more ways to transfer content including from your Dropbox account if you
have 1.

Sent from Dane's iPhone +613400494862

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12