how well does the app work on your device?

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 11:57
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: happiness all the way round

I use amazon Cloud on my iPhone and my Roku to stream albums to my home theatre
and to a stereo dock
throughout the house. I am not a fan of most cloud applications in general
though. although they are
very convenient they do lack accessability in most cases. I have this one
program that I have been
using for ten years or more and have spent thousands of dollars updating it.
when they switched to
the ckloud it became totally not accessible and even though I can still use
some of it's features
with Magic I don't because it fries my eyeballs in minutes. And because it
requires an internet
connection I can't take it on the go to the one place I need it most because
they don't have an
internet connection.