Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 7:15 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Freemake's software

Hi list.  I was following what was said about Freemake's YouTube converter
and their other software; is this software known to be accessible with
screen readers?  Please let me know if anyone's used their software to
downolad YouTube stuff, or the Freemake Music Box software to play audio?
Thanks.

Yours truly, Peter Russillo