On 7/20/2013 3:09 AM, Chris H wrote:
Yes it can if you also install the digital mixer add-on then set the source to both software and soundboard. I do this all the time and works well.

On 20/07/2013 04:26, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
  HI guys
I've been hearing today lots of talk on here about Total Recorder, thus
here's my situation; if Iunderstand correctly might Total Recorder work?
My situation is that in Windows7, I don't have Stereo Mix on my RealTech
High Definition soundcard, thus there's no way to record both my voice
and Jaws/other system sounds for my technology podcasts. Anyhow if
Iunderstand correctly, with Total Recorder can this be done Record both
my voice and the system sounds, or only the system sounds? Thanks for
ideas.

do u still get jaws in the recording or does this fix that issue?
Hank