Hi List

I am newly subscribed to this list and looking to finally take the
step of switching from CD to digital.I seem to ahve 3 options in front
me but don't seem to be able to find any useufl info to amek a final
selection.

1. By a DAC and link my pc directly to my amp(Arcam A85)
2. The sonata+ internet radio and an external drive (can't find out if
this would actually work and if it will suport Flac).
3. Find a mainstream music streamer with an accessible app controlled
through an android d device.

As i am trying to do this on a budget that needs factoring in as well.

All comments gratefully received.

Matt