From: "Grant E. Metcalf" <theg...@dslextreme.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:43 AM
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: C Crane pocket radio

I bought one of the C Crane pocket radios and am satisfied with its performance. The price was $59 US plus shipping and California sales tax. It has lots of buttons which are easily identified. the top button on the right side of the radio selects AM, FM, and the weather band. The on/off button, volume wheel and earphone jack are on the very top. On the face of the radio you will find 2 vertical buttons which move up and down the dial. There are 5 buttons you can use to pre-select your preferred frequencies. Once you have located a station you hold down one of the 5 buttons for 2 seconds until you hear a beep and then repeat the process for the next station you want. There are more buttons and functions which I still don't understand and/or need at the moment. The sound is acceptable to my old ears. There is a 60 day return policy if you decide you do not want this radio.
Hope this is helpful. -
Grant
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
Website: http://bartimaeus.us/