I do have an HDMI Cable.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Jacobson" <steve.jacob...@visi.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: Apple TV

For what it is worth, Amazon has HDMI to Analog converters and I had to buy one to use our Apple TV with the old TV. The first one didn't work but the second one seems fine. It converts the HDMI signal to a video out jack and stereo audio outputs. The autio is fine and I hear the picture isn't super but good enough to get by. I think I paid around forty dollars for it so it isn't cheap. I also had to buy an HDMI cable with our Apple TV as it was not included. Amazon actually had a bundle of Apple TV, HDMI Cable and the
HDMI to analog converter.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson