Hi Tom,

No after a feature means that feature isn't available in the free version. I hope this is clear.

Regards Steve.

On 2/09/2013 10:22 AM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Um..maybe I' missing something here, but after each listing (at least
the way I read it) it says both "yes and "no" after each feature!  I
have the free version and like it; I have been told that one of the
advantages of having the pro version is the ability to receive updates
(or that is, be notified of updates to Tapin without having to check!