Hi. Acoustica MP3 Converter worked nicely on my XP system with JAWS. With focus
placed on the file to be converted, you press the applications key, arrow up to
the conversion option and press enter. I now have a 64-bit Win7 system, and
Acoustica no longer works this way. They admit it on their website. They
suggest downloading and installing an application called Wow64, which I have
done. With focus placed on the track to be converted, you arrow up through the
applications menu choices to Wow64, press enter, and then the old Acoustica
options appear.

However, I could not get JAWS to stay on the conversion option I wanted, and
when I switched to the JAWS cursor, the menu disappeared. My computer then
stopped operating, and I had to shut it down.

So,

1. Does anyone have experience using Wow64 to make a 32-bit application work on
a 64-bit system? Any tips?

2. Should I give up on Acoustica? If so, what is a simple, JAWS-friendly MP3
converter program I can use on my 64-bit Win7 system instead?