  From: Steve Jacobson
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 4:21 PM
  Subject: Re: comparing adobe audition and audacity

  Although I would not argue with the assessment of Audition, apparently
Audition makes some of its information available through
  MSAA, or possibly UI Automation, so there is some possibility that it could
be made more accessible with scripting.  However, I
  think there are still gaps in the accessibility.  I was a CoolEdit and
Audition user through 1.5 and liked the program and was
  frustrated to see this change, but I thought it was worth mentioning that if
someone needs to use Audition for some reason, there
  might be some possibilities that have not been explored because of the
availability of other alternatives.

  Best regards,

  Steve Jacobson