From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 10:44 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Problem Ripping CDs

Hello list:  Am trying to rip a CD (I first started ripping this boxed set I
have, using Windows Media Player 11 as it has served me well in the past)
but for some reason, although it appeared to rip the CD, when I looked in
the folder, nothing was there!  So after several tries, I went to Cdex; I
got two of the CDs ripped just fine!  But But with the third one, it seems
to want to get stuck at track 25, saying that it cannot open My Documents/my
music..bla bla bla!  So with some doing, I can get it cancelled!  But as the
last time, now I cannot get the CD door to open; is there no other way other
than to restart my computer as I had to do before?  Does anyone know why
Windows Media would not rip the Cd, although it appeared to have done so?
And can anyone tell me why (using Cdex) it won't get past this one track on
the CD that I'm currently trying to rip?  Must I go through restarting (this
computer takes an awful long time to start) so would rather not have to go
through that again if I can avoid it!  Thanks for listening and for any help
or info you can supply!
Tom Kaufman