There is a program from Slysoft called AnyDVD which will do as you want. It works with CD and DVD.
Cheers
Andrea
On 20/09/2013 10:23 AM, Dave Scrimenti wrote:
You could use a program to record them in real time, but that's a slow, laborious process.
----- Original Message ----- From: <roger.so...@virgin.net>
To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:03 AM
Subject: Protected CD's

I have put my collection of music on CD’s onto my PC now and given the CD’s to a local charity shop for what they can get for them. I have a set of Jazz recordings I purchased from Time-Life I cannot do this with as they are encrypted. Does anyone know how I can overcome this. I don’t want to pass on the copies so it will not infringe the copyright law just that it’s easier to have them on my PC to play.

Many thanks Roger

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad