=Ande I liked your yeti samples. I actually record with my windows volume set at abouth 30 percent and even ther I get a nice recording.You are right about the sensitivity of the yeti. ----- Original Message ----- From: "André_van_Deventer" <andred...@webafrica.org.za>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:21 PM
Subject: RE: blue microphone revisited

Joe

These are two very short files I recorded for a friend of mine.

One of them  is with the microphone on its desktop stand and the other one
with the microphone on  a separate stand.

This was with the windows volume control set on 50 persent and the gain
control at the top to the minimum position.

The patern position switch is set to the second position for recording in
front of the microphone.

The sendspace link is
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/dklztk