Thanks Steve, Why would someone who uses Winamp look at changing to this.
Just wondering what advantages there are? Have you used it.

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Pattison Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:10 AM To: PC Audio Subject: Fwd: Foobar 2000 class begins October 1
This class will be held online at www.vipconduit.com.

Regards Steve.

From: Becky Buckner be...@vipconduit.com
To: vip-annou...@vipconduit.com

Class name. Learning Foobar 2000 with Start Button.

Time and date. 8:00 PM eastern time every Tuesday night starting on October
first.

Location. The Village Square.

Number of classes. 5.

Requirements. A copy of Foobar 2000, and a good knowledge of the keyboard as
well as a supporting membership on the VIP Conduit.

Class description. Foobar 2000 is a very full featured accessible Audio
player that allows you to play your audio files as well as manipulate
playlists , convert files from one type to another, and several other tasks
to numerous to mention here.

I recommend installing the program before you start the class.

Here is a link to the Foobar 2000 download page.

http://www.foobar2000.org/download

I've also made a short audio tutorial showing you how to install The Foobar
2000 program as well.

You can download a copy of the tutorial at this link.

http://startbutton1.home.comcast.net/FB2K-install.mp3

Here is what I will be covering during the class.

Foobar 2000 class syllabus.

Class 1.

1. Resetting to factory defaults.

2. the basic interface.

3. Preferences, output devices

4. Preferences, keyboard commands

Class 2

1. Making a new playlist.

2. Adding files to your playlist.

3. Manipulating your playlist

4. Saving your playlist.

5. Using q points.

Class 3

1. Updating your copy of Fb2k

2. Setting Shell Integration

3. Ripping a CD.

4. File conversion.

Class 4

1. Plugins.

2. My favorite plugins.

3. Updating your plugins.

Class 5

1. Backing up your settings.

2. Taking questions, and cleanup.

This class syllabus is subject to change at any time.

I hope to see you there.