Brian,

I hadn't thought bout that advantage for Bluetooth. Chalk one up for your
good-natured recommendation!

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Brian Olesen
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 11:23 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Recommendations for an audio book reader?

HI,
Also for the Stream 2? Cool!
I didn't know that. I must ask my vendor, if he has a such. I have a great
bluetooth headset, which can automatically switch from my iPhone to a Book
Sense, and back again.
So when you're in a bus or a train you can both listen to audio books, and
check your messages at the same time with just one headset. The brand is
Jabra.

The Stream now also has support for bookshare with the latest firmware
update.

Ok then on to the final 2 ultimate arguments for Book Sense XT. grin
The weight. The Book Sense xt weighs less then the stream, and also is a bit
smaller.
And a really nice FM radio, when you wanna check the news on the go.

I have a good sound bar with bluetooth, so I can use the Sense for music
playing at a very nice and high quality from the Book Sense XT.
This gives me the freedom of sitting in my sofa controlling the music
playing directly and remotely from the Book Sense with no additional cabling
cludder all over the place.

Both players are good players in my oppinion.

Best regards
Brian