Hi list,

Today I'd like to start with presenting the Audio Conference we'd want to
invite you to try.

I'm just an intermediator which means the programmer and creator is somebody
else but I'm writing this invitation on behald of him. The Audio Conference is
based on posting messages you speak simply by your voice not typing. Once you
register with that and log in you can pick the English section and further it
works normally on a treeview basis. You keep arrowing up/down and entering the
main topics and threads falling into the main temes by clicking the enter and
returning by backspace. Just easy as pie:).

An example I firmly hope will be lucid enough to understand: Say you have the
topic U.S.A. in which you go by clicking the enter and then you have the
separate threads e.g. New York, Michigan, Florida, Texas, California etc. and
here in the separate states you can start your new thread (ctrl+n) pause the
actively playing post (ctrl+p) or reply to another thread (ctrl+r) just like
you do in this conference in the subject line.

You can find various types of topics e.g. Fun, Computers, Introduce yourself
and so forth. All by your voice so the only thing you need is a microphone
attached to your computer. If you run Skype or other sound apps e.g. Sound
Forge, Adobe Audition, Audacity, Goldwave etc. you know how it goes. In case
you have a laptop it normally has a microphone inside which isn't quality
enough but is hearable quite enough.

You can record anything you want to say, you can give it a listen before
sending it out to check out whether it sounds well or record it again when you
find out it's not as you wanted it to look like you can attach the URL to your
thread or reply to a thread that somebody else recorded before you, you need to
fill out the subject line, set pools and many other countless things you'll
find in the application menu (left Alt key).

The major thought of this Audio Conference is connecting cultures, helping
people to get to know each others, improving English of non-native speakers for
instance, or just squibbling, sharing hobbies, books you read, music you listen
to, just anything you can think of. Everything by your voice. So when you're
not embarrassed to speak loudly and proudly you're the right one to give it a
shot!

It can have many opportunities e.g. fliers of supermarkets in your area about
the cheaper products you can purchase or some electro stuff you've discovered
or just bought and want to tell about to other users.
So what to say at the end? Don't hesitate and give it a try, it's a
revolutionary thought, a higher level than e-mail conferences.

And finally what's the best thing about this program? You don't need to install
it messing up your registries, you can extract it to the folder you have to
create before extracting the program into this folder so you have nothing to
screw up and lose. Easy registration easy structure and easy work. Nothing
overcomplicated and you can understand everything intuitively and i
mmediately. No tons of uneventful and tedious user guides to read first. And
when you can't figure anything out you can find it right away in menu (left Alt
key) and all the submenues there.
Please if you encounter a problem you want to notify us of or discuss with us
send it at
ta...@wo.cz
I'm the administrator of English section so I concede some strings I've
translated don't have to be well formulated so I'll also appreciate any help in
relation to English translation. It has the .lng file and each string has a
number at the beginning of each line so when you find one or more mistakes
copypast it corrected with the number as well so I'll know what to edit. For
instance:
306 "When recording, you can not see URL label"
307 "During playback, you can not view the URL label"

and so on.

Thank you for your attention and we look forward to hearing from many of you.
And a last information. Please send this invitation or tell of this Audio
Conference to as many your friends relatives or colleagues as you can to make
more people notice this to get involved. The more people the more fun!

Have a nice day
Tapin

Tapin-radio coordinator
Facebook: http://facebook.com/tapinradio