The same here!
Angela from Italy

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dave
Marthouse
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 3:45 PM
To: Pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: YouTube Audio

I am experiencing a problem that has cropped up over the last day and a half
or so regarding YouTube.  For some strange reason I am not getting audio
when I attempt to play a Video on the site.  All of a sudden this problem
cropped up.  To my knowledge nothing has changed on the system.  I did a
system restore to before the problem manifested itself and still no joy.
This is a head scratcher to be sure.  Can anyone shed some light on the
subject?

Dave Marthouse
dmartho...@gmail.com