Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 10:18 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: YouTube Problem Fixed

and how  is this?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Olesen" <br...@blindkom.dk>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 2:27 AM

Hi,
oh no. jaws can also handle this.
press b to muted botton and activate it with enter.
then right arrow afew times into the word muted and use jaws to pc.
the trick is now to click afew characters to the left of the muted botton
then you'll get sound back on again.

Actually jaws handles the flash buttons better then NVDA.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: Tom Kaufman