Okay, there seems to be quite a price fluctuation for these headphones so I suggest shoppers looking for this item go to the main page for the product at <http://www.gradolabs.com/page_headphones.php?item=f4ba8830232696b5f580bd531134b668> and contact the company directly.

I've managed to find them for $120.00 Australian on eBay which includes shipping to Australia, no complaints about that whatever.

Also Remember that "Google Is Your Friend".