  From: David Bailes
  To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:12 AM
  Subject: Audacity 2.0.5

  Audacity 2.0.5 has been released. One of the recent new features which is
available if you’re using Windows Vista or later, is that using the WASAPI
audio interface you can record the audio being sent to a playback device even
if your sound card doesn’t support “Stereo Mix”. I've updated my guide to
Audacity for Jaws users, and it's available here:
  http://goo.gl/Dzlt0Q
  Nearly all the guide is also applicable to users of NVDA and Window-Eyes.

  David.