Further to this, the Cue file is a standard text file which can be loaded into
a Text Editor, take a look at the top of the file and you should see several
comment lines, these are identifiable by the "REM" prefix, in this section you
should find a line which states the software used to create the Cue sheet in
the first place.

Its also possible that the Cue sheet itself is enbedded in the FLAC file in
which case you can run the FLAC file past any decent CD ripping software for
splitting into tracks in different formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC itself, Wave
etc, the XLD ripper will handle this well, not sure about Easy CD Converter but
it should surely!

On 29 Oct 2013, at 3:15 am, Sunshine <sunsh...@abe.midco.net> wrote:

> you can use ez audio converter to do this load the q sheet and let the
> converter  split the files.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741