From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of
tick...@juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:10 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Re: ezcap transfer

Been there done that, not fun. I used one unit that I bought from Fry's
or Fries electronics for under a $100. It is an actual casette unit
player with all the goodies to make it work. I found it to be the best so
far. I use Adacity with it and it does well. I tried at least two other
inexpensive items that did not work and as you so say, were not worth the
cost of the box they came in.
I'm sorry that I do not know the name of this unit as of now, I am in the
middle of changing computers. But call a good computer or electrics
outlet and ask about this unit.

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!