what are the speakers what brand and model?
----- Original Message -----
From: "dan Kerstetter" <dh...@comcast.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 11:56 AM
Subject: Speaker Question/Problem

I just got a wonderful set of computer speakers; however, there seems to be
a slight problem.  When I plug headphones into the speakers and really turn
it up, some of the sound bleeds through the speakers.  I've read the manual
and it specifically states that plugging in headphones will cut the speakers
off.  Any ideas or thoughts about this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan