Hello List:  I don't know if this is completely on topic or not, but here
goes: this past Wednesday I took the plunge and bought the pro version of
Tapin Radio.  Once I had comtleted my transaction, I got two emails; one was
a receipt and one from Remosoft (sorry about wrong spelling) support, saying
that I would receive an email with licensing information within forty eight
hours.  Well the forty eight hours had come and gone, but no license info
has arrived in my inbox!  So I have written to the support team for Tapin in
hopes I could get some kind of response; again.not a word!  So the only
thing I knew to do is to write to this list (Tapin Radio, I assume, has been
discussed on here before) although this really isn't exactly dealing with
the program percee!  So in view of the fact that this may be slightly
"off-topic", if anyone wants to respond to me offlist, that would be fine as
I really would like an answer of some kind!  Here I have bought this
program, but cannot use it as I don't have the license key!  Thanks for
listening and my apologies if this is off-topic!

Tom Kaufman