From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of John Gurd
Sent: 22 November 2013 15:25
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Itunes

I subscribe to it but don't use it as much as I thought I would. I did start
a project to download 256k replacements for my lower bitrate files and got
several thousand tracks but I ran out of steam a few months ago. I've got
around 70000 tracks so I find the 25000 limit annoying. This especially as
Amazon do a cloud service for a similar price but allow 250000 matches. The
only thing is, the Amazon service isn't accessible to Jaws users. The Apple
radio service isn't coming to the UK until next year so I can't comment on
it. For £25 a year the iTunes Match service is still worth it though. I use
Windows and only have one IOS device that being my iPhone.

John