Where does one find this HotSpot shield. Official site. Have you used this
yourself?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dane Trethowan
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:59 PM
  Subject: Re: Ashes coverage

  I've just spoken to a few people to see if they know of any way and they
don't but I do have one suggestion, you can use a free VPN client called
Hotspot Shield so this might be your answer.

  Remember that the free edition of the shield times out after every hour so
you'll have to reconnect.

  On 25 Nov 2013, at 10:51 am, Ketan Kothari <muktake...@gmail.com> wrote:

  > Dear friends,
  >
  > Is there any way to have the Ashes outside Australia without VPN?  Please?
  >
  > With best wishes,
  >
  > Ketan
  > pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

  Dane Trethowan