Where do we find this software? Do you need to use route JAWS to PC cursor mode
for parts of this software? Official URL please.

----- Original Message -----
  From: André van Deventer
  To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
  Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 2:27 AM
  Subject: RE: playing audio files with skype using virtual audio cable

  Thanx!!

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Robert
  Doc Wright
  Sent: 30 November 2013 07:11 AM
  To: PC Audio Discussion List

  1. set your  player's output to line 1
  2. turn on the VAC control pannal
  3. open audio repeater MME
  3a. under wave in choose line 1
  3b. under wave-out choose the sound card you want to listen from 3c. set
  priority to real time 3d. click start 4. open skype options  alt t in the
  skype window 5. arrow to audio 6. use pagedown to locate line 1  Now you are
  set.
  Note: when I set the microphone in skype I pagedown then arrow down so that
  my main microphone is still in the mix in case you wish to talk you will
  only need to arrow between microphones.

  ***
    When you give unto others whether or not they give to you in return, It
  matters not for your job is  Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.