Hello again,

I forgot to say that I'm using JAWS 15.

Thanks,

Reed

From: Reed poynter [mailto:reed.poyn...@telus.net]
Sent: December-01-13 11:22 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List (pc-audio@pc-audio.org)
Subject: Ripping a bunch of cd's

Hello,

Looking for suggestions.

I have a large number of CD's that I want to rip to my Windows 7 pc.

Some of these CD's are music CD's and some are data CD'S with audio tracks.

I want the program to rip the CD and, for each song, go off to a database,
identify the song and artist and populate the MP3 tags.

Which program will do the job, be accessible and easy to setup?

Or, given that I have folders on my pc with untagged files, should I use one
program to rip and a second to populate the mp3 tags?

On my pc, I have Windows Media Player Version 12.0.7601.17514; which I have
used for ripping, but I don't know if it can do the database look up and
populate the mp3 tags.

Thanks,

Reed