Thanks for that information.
What it is I want to do is connect with my Nexus 4/ Nexus 7 devices.
Seems like this Bluetooth thing might be the way to do.
Andrea
On 3/12/2013 2:45 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Okay something should be clarified before you rush out and buy a Logitech Boom
Bluetooth set, my model is fairly old and a new one called the Logitech U.E.
Boom has been released and that's twice the price of what I paid for mine, it
does get excellent reviews according to the information I've seen thanks to
Google.

My model is the Squeezebox Boombox and you might find that around somewhere,
note that my model just called the Boombox and not the Mini Boombox.

Sent from Dane's iPhone +613400494862