Useful indeed!

I knew that similar devices to this were available that ran from Mains power
but not from battery.

It will be interesting to see whether Amazon sends to Australia, last I tired
to order something like this from that company I got as far as finalising my
order before I got a message from the web page seing that Amazong wouldn't ship
electrical or electronic gadgets to Australia?

Sent from Dane's iPhone +613400494862