No! one subscription will cover all your devices.

On 8 Dec 2013, at 11:32 am, Fazil <[email protected]> wrote:

> Do I have to purchase a separate subscription to Witopia for each device?
> Thanks!
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <[email protected]>
> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 1:41 PM
> Subject: Re: Streaming Ashes cricket now world-wide
> 
> 
> That's the whole point of Witopia, its multi platform compatible, I don't 
> know about the cheaper package and perhaps And can provide more details or I 
> can look them up but certainly the package I have - $60.00 per year - will 
> run on anything at all as long as it can connect to the Internet or a 
> Network, mobile phones are no exception.
> 
> In the case of an iPhone for example, you go into the VPN settings and type 
> in the appropriate information for each profile you want to set up, you would 
> use say multiple profiles for different countries or cities you wish to 
> access - say one profile for the United Kingdom or perhaps a couple if you 
> want to be region or city specific, a couple of profiles for the United 
> States and so on -.
> 
> You can set up profiles in a similar way on your Windows or Mac computer and 
> select from which server you wish to connect to depending on what you're 
> wanting to listen to or select from multiple servers if required.
> 
> 
> On 8 Dec 2013, at 8:25 am, Stephen jolley <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> Dane & André,
>> 
>> Very interesting what you've been telling us about Witopia. Do either or
>> both run on mobile devices?
>> 
>> Stephen
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Pc-audio [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dane
>> Trethowan
>> Sent: Friday, 6 December 2013 12:31 PM
>> To: PC Audio Discussion List
>> Subject: Re: Streaming Ashes cricket now world-wide
>> 
>> Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking what you're doing and for what you want
>> the $35.00 is quite appropriate.
>> 
>> The $60.00 is far more configurable and gives you more VPN protocols to use,
>> you can use a VPN for secure Internet browsing for example so its not
>> specifically just for listening to audio.
>> 
>> Now a question for you, does the $35.00 per year allow the user to have
>> multi sessions through different servers?
>> 
>> Say for example you can be listening to one radio station in the U.K. whilst
>> listening or watching/recording something else from the U.S.
>> 
>> 
>> On 6 Dec 2013, at 12:22 pm, André van Deventer <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> 
>>> The only thing I need it for is to listen to the sports broadcasts on
>>> bbc five live and five live extra.  That is why I am quite willing to
>>> fork out the $35 for that.  The pro package would definitely be overkill
>> for that.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Pc-audio [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
>>> Dane Trethowan
>>> Sent: 06 December 2013 02:51 AM
>>> To: PC Audio Discussion List
>>> Subject: Re: Streaming Ashes cricket now world-wide
>>> 
>>> Yes, I know people who use that particular plan, I have different
>>> needs for different platforms and so on as I use different VPN systems
>>> and protocols so I need the extra package but even at $60.00 per year
>>> its still damn cheap.
>>> 
>>> Only problem is of course that - for both the Witopia packages - you
>>> have to pay per year, I'll be renewing my package in a few days time
>>> for another year of unrestricted enjoyment and peace of mind type
>> security.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On 6 Dec 2013, at 11:34 am, André van Deventer
>>> <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> The $35 home one is the one I use and is more than adequate should
>>>> you want to listen to e.g. the bbc stations.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Pc-audio [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
>>>> Dane Trethowan
>>>> Sent: 06 December 2013 01:08 AM
>>>> To: PC Audio Discussion List
>>>> Subject: Re: Streaming Ashes cricket now world-wide
>>>> 
>>>> I have to say that sounds rather expensive, Witopia gives you
>>>> world-wide access for $60.00 for 12 months and that's universal as
>>>> hasbeen pointed out here.
>>>> 
>>>> That's the professional package so therefore it supports all the VPN
>>>> protocols you could ever want, Witopia has a less expensive package
>>>> aimed at home users for $35.00 which I have not tried.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On 5/12/2013 9:26 PM, Stephen jolley wrote:
>>>>> Hi Muhammad,
>>>>> 
>>>>> I've been away from my email for past 24 hours and will be again for
>>>>> a day or two, so sorry it's taking me a while to respond.
>>>>> 
>>>>> I can only speak about the service I use which is call My Private
>>> Network.
>>>>> You can google that to find the URL if you would like it. With that
>>>>> particular service, the country access depends on the package. I
>>>>> have access to UK sites only for a mere 5 British pounds per month
>>>>> by the
>>> way.
>>>>> 
>>>>> On another matter, as I'll explain on the list shortly, I contacted
>>>>> Cricket Australia today to let them know that the streaming wasn't
>>>>> working for screen reader users. The person did seem to understand
>>>>> what I was saying and assured me that it will be attended to along
>>>>> with
>>>> other issues they have.
>>>>> Let's hope it doesn't take them too long to fix it.
>>>>> 
>>>>> All the best,
>>>>> Stephen
>>>>> 
>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>> From: Pc-audio [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
>>>>> Fazil
>>>>> Sent: Thursday, 5 December 2013 1:31 AM
>>>>> To: PC Audio Discussion List
>>>>> Subject: Re: Streaming Ashes cricket now world-wide
>>>>> 
>>>>> Thanks much, Stephen.
>>>>> Just a dumb question, I understand that I don't need VPN for Cricket
>>>>> Australia, however, if I have a VPN, would it work everywhere, for
>>>>> instance, Australia, UK etc or I need a separate VPN for each country?
>>>>> Thanks!
>>>>> 
>>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>>> From: "Stephen jolley" <[email protected]>
>>>>> To: "Vip Vip-l" <[email protected]>; "PC audio discussion list. "
>>>>> <[email protected]>
>>>>> Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 1:22 AM
>>>>> Subject: Streaming Ashes cricket now world-wide
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Cricket Australia has announced today that its live audio radio
>>>>>> streams are now available world-wide. For the first test the radio
>>>>>> streams were only available inside Australia.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Note that the radio streams are free so there is no need to
>>>>>> subscribe as in the case of the video streams.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> You can find the streams from the Cricket Australia links on my
>>>>>> website <http://members.optusnet.com.au/stephenjolley/livestreams> .
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Happy listening. Especially to friends outside Australia and the UK.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> It may also be of interest to you that the current West Indies tour
>>>>>> of New Zealand streams are available from my page.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Stephen Jolley
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Melbourne Australia
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> http://members.optusnet.com.au/stephenjolley/livestreams
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> "Too much cricket is barely enough."
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> **********
>>> 
>>> Dane Trethowan
>>> Skype: grtdane12
>>> Phone US (213) 438-9741
>>> Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598
>>> Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589
>>> Mobile: +61400494862
>>> Fax +61397437954
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> **********
>> 
>> Dane Trethowan
>> Skype: grtdane12
>> Phone US (213) 438-9741
>> Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598
>> Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589
>> Mobile: +61400494862
>> Fax +61397437954
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> **********
> 
> Dane Trethowan
> Skype: grtdane12
> Phone US (213) 438-9741
> Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598
> Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589
> Mobile: +61400494862
> Fax +61397437954
> 
> 
> 
> 


**********

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598
Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589
Mobile: +61400494862
Fax +61397437954



Reply via email to