From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Higgins
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 5:17 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: A question about the Youtube player

Thanks Humberto. I guess I'm just not quite as young and brash as I
used to be when it comes to the health of my only computer <smile>.
I'll definitely give this one a try, and hopefully it will actually
convert those things I want converted. I mean, I can't imagine how it
would convert these documentaries with ads placed some what
haphazardly through the presentation, but we'll see. If it wont do
those, then I will be grateful for anything else it can handle.

Thanks again,

Larry