You have to get it from the web. Or I tried buying it again, updating the
older switch to my new com but Fries did not carry it at least at that
time. I just had my teck download it. I use the older version
professional on my XP home com but have not tried out my new version on
the 07 com as of yet.
It sells under some program company called NCLS or something like that.
But i have converted up to 25 files at once and it did well but that was
the professional version.
MMM

TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,