Hi all,

I was going to send this over to the Nvda list but thought the mods over there are a bit over zealous and would say it is off topic, they would be correct but I know one of the people worked with the people who made this app and it works well with Nvda.

Anyway I have set a timer for every day, I can't seem to see any setting to have this app run at startup, do you have to do this? or will the app if closed just come up at the time of recording? there is not a button to hide the app in the system tray not to sure if I like this program. I have used tap in radio and this just works. but I subscribed to this not expensive so I thought i would try this app. I used to have it years ago but have kind of forgotten the way around it. thanks for any help given.