Hi list, Merry Christmas.

Would anyone here know about the accessibility of the software from NCH? Specifically, I want to look into their Express Burn CD burning software, if it works on Windows 7 64 bit machines. If anyone's had experience using this, would you please give me some pointers for getting the best use from it? Windows Media Player seems a bit tricky for setting up a playlist to burn to a CD; I use System Access for a screen reader but something's wrong with the Media Library in that it won't let me burn something to CD; Support can't help much in this case. I have tried Digital Jukebox from Marvelsoft; in that case yes, I can make the playlist and then go to the Project menu and tell the program to burn the tracks to CD; a blank CD is in the drive, but when I hit the okay button after I'm given the total playing time for the tracks to burn the CD, the speech just goes silent and a message pops up that the dj.exe has stopped working and should be closed; I haven't heard back from their tech support yet, maybe tomorrow after Christmas. Meanwhile I'm wanting to find out more about Express Burn by NCH Software to find out if it's accessible with screen readers before I plunk down money for it. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me on this; also if anyone has experience with Digital Jukebox by Marvelsoft I'm interested in learning about experiences people had using it. thanks again and Merry Christmas.

Peter Russillo