Peter, For me, the easiest way to add files in Burnaware is to use cut and paste. I hate drag and drop solutions. I should also mention that when setting up an audio CD in Burnaware, one can also easily rearrange the order of the files to be played without having to renumber them.
Additionally, one can burn Iso files as well as bin-cue files if he wishes.

Don Roberts