From which retailer?
On 20/01/2014 12:12 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
$50.00

On 20 Jan 2014, at 12:06 pm, Andrea Sherry <sherr...@wideband.net.au> wrote:

Where from and what cost?
Andrea
On 20/01/2014 11:57 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Okay, I've been using the Senheiser MM500 for over a year now but wanted
something a little less bulky and something that wasn't Bluetooth, was looking
for an on the ear type headset if I could find one and something which could be
tucked away and was light to carry.

I've found such a product it seems with the JBL J55I headphones.

They're a "DJ" style which means that one of the cans can be turned 180 degrees
so that both cans cover 1 ear leaving the other to hear what's going on clearly in the
outside world.

These cans sit on the ears which means I can use them both with or without
hearing instruments easily.

The cans have a control panel to control the volume and allow for the answering
of phone calls, the control panel contains the microphone.

I'll give the list a further run down of the cans when I receive them.

**********

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598
Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589
Mobile: +61400494862
Fax +61397437954

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and
make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad