If you use JAWS? I remember reading on this list that someone had written
scripts for Spotify?

Spotify on Android and on IOS works just fine though note there's a difference
in the layout of the iPad and iPhone versions of the App, mainly due to the
fact that the iPad can display far more information at any one time due to its
bigger screen.

You could also look for a device that has Spotify built-in to the firmware,
such devices include the Logitech Ultimate Ears Radio, Denon AVR2113 Receiver
etc.

On 22 Jan 2014, at 6:09 am, Steve Nutt <st...@comproom.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You're best with Android or iPhone.
>
> PC kind of works with Window-Eyes but it's not great.
>
> All the best
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Computer Room Services