Hey Listers,

I just wanted to take time to say thanks to a kind person on this list by the name of Humberto who told me about SONGR. If you want a good and reliable converter of files from Youtube, then this is definitely the ticket. I might have been a little disappointed with a small few of the downloads from Youtube over the past week, but not in SONGR.

I became genuinely interested in Youtube conversions around the 50th year of the Kennedy assassination because some of the programs available were quite long, and I could find no way to mark them up for later listening, making it necessary to relisten to ground I had already covered. I put out an appeal for some help with the problem, and Humberto suggested SONGR. It took me a month or so to finally get around to putting it to the test, but I'm really glad I did. For me at least, this program has lots of potential.

So, thank God for the list, Humberto, and SONGR.

OK, this may sound a bit over the top, but it isn't often I find an application as useful as this one.

Thanks for graciously putting up with my gushing <g>,

Larry