From: Fazil
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 3:18 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Transferring Winamp-Bookmarks To Another Computer?

Hi, list.
I'm using Winamp5.6.2X on a machine running Windows-XP-Home-SP3.
Can I copy the bookmarks file to another Winamp of the same version, running on
another machine with Windows7? If yes, what is the name of the file that keeps
bookmarks?

Thanks!
Regards,
Fazil.

Skype ID:

karachi24

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/muhammad.fazil.7311?ref=tn_tnmn
Twitter:

https://twitter.com/AjnabiMusafir1

ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU DO ALL DAY!
        Mentes quaerentes volunt scire quid in Hadei facias totum diem!

---
is active.