At least all the functions work, I mean I can edit, record and so forth without
any problems and as long as I keep the application open then I don't lose any
of my work so its not a huge issue, just unexpected to see no "Save As
Dialogue" box.

Will be purchasing on Thursday.

On 11 Feb 2014, at 3:57 am, Alexandra Grünauer <al.gruena...@gmx.de> wrote:

> or they could produce a full version that works for, say, thirty days.
>
> Alexandra
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12