Far too many to mention here, I already mentioned a couple in a previous
message.

The manufacture quality of this unit is first class for a start.

The transformer is placed in the centre of the unit to avoid any possible
problems caused by micro phonics .

9 discrete amplifiers can be programmed into many different modes of output.