hello I am a blind pc user, I own a blue yetti pro, I use it on the stand that
it came with, and it is a very good mic. my problem is that I have a tower
under my pc, with a five inch fan that is on top of the pc and it blows air up.
when my mic is on I hear the fan of the tower, but that is not the problem.
like I said because my tower is under my desk and the mic sits on top of the
desk I hear a humming coming from my desk, I think it's the fan that is blowing
under the desk. now when I take the mic off the desk the humming goes away, so
I think that the humming is coming from air hitting bottom of desk. now I
bought a shock mount, but the hummming is still there with the shock mount. and
again once I lift the mic off the desk the humming goes away.
is there anything I could do for this. some one suggested a boom arm, but if I
get one will I have to take the mic off the stand to attach it to boom arm. any
suggestions will be appreciated.
thanks so much.