Thanks Roger and Humberto for that helpful information. I'll probably be getting on it some time over the next week. It will be interesting finding out what is going on lately in the world of Podcasting.

At 02:01 AM 2/14/2014, you wrote:
When you install the Webbie package choose Custom Install and then only select Accessible Podcatcher.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Higgins
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 1:25 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: Podcast Program

Hey Humberto, I'm still having lots of fun with SONGR. Thanks again
for that one.

I visited the WebbIE site to look for Podcatcher, and it looks like I
might need the WebbIE full installation in order to use it. Do I
understand this correctly? I really would like to give this program a
try, but really don't wish to install yet another browser on my
system. It seems like I once tried WebbIE, and didn't find it
especially useful, but again, I would really like to revisit podcasts
once again and could really use an accessible program. Anyway, if you
could enlighten me on this software, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Larry