Yep folks, I've finally decided what Dock I'm going to buy, I'm after a new one
given that I no longer have any IOS devices with 30 Pin connectors though the
only problem there is I have 3 units with 30 pin dock connectors, I'd be
absolutely raging! if those devices couldn't be put to other uses and were only
useless 30 pin docks <smile>.

My decision has come down to the Bowers & Wilkins Z2 iPhone dock/airPlay
speaker though I warn everyone now, the price for one of these gorgeous things
is not cheap, at around $400 but - from what I've heard - its certainly well
worth the money spent.

The Z2 sports a 9 pin Lightning connector, has an Aux-in socket and can be used
with airPlay.

I'll write more when the device arrives and I can test it with my Wi-Fi network
etc.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741