The trouble with Logitech stuff is that you can never be sure just how good
your device will actually be when you buy it.

For example, the Logitech Squeezebox Boom Duet, and Radio units I have are
absolutely first class.

I bought a pair of Logitech USB headphones and the damn things fell to bits,
the cord started curling and eventually perrished.

I bought a Logitech Bluetooth Boombox and found to my annoyance that they'd
cheapened it, whilst it sounded very nice on power it sounded bloody awful on
its rechargeable battery, only about a quarter of the power for the amps on
battery compared to what you'd get with power.

Articles in computer related journals of late have highlighted how Logitech are
further cheapening their range so that can only mean less quality control, more
shortcuts etc.

I've bought a couple more Logitech devices that I could tell you about but I
think that's enough to illustrate my point <smile>.

Its a shame because - as I've already stated - some of the stuff that company
produced was absolutely top notch, even their airPlay speaker sounds God Damn
Awful.